1. Make sure your phone/tablet has an microSD card slot.
2. Insert the microSD card into the slot. MAKE SURE THE MICROSD CARD IS FACING THE RIGHT WAY.
3.Go to Settings/Storage and scroll down to the SD Card.
4. To move media to the microSD card, click Move Media to SD Card. Press hard on a file and then click on another to select multiple files. Click Move to move them!
5. Unmount the microSD card by clicking Unmount SD Card. Once unmounted, remove safely or remount again by clicking on Mount SD Card.
6. To move an app to the microSD card, go to settings/apps, click on an app and click Move to SD Card. DONT MOVE THE MICROSD CARD FROM PHONE/TABLET WHILE APP IS BEING TRANSFERRED. This will move the app to the microSD card.
Some apps can’t moved to microSD card
To move back to tablet, press Move to Tablet.
I have changed my blog title to Epic Chas Gamer – the site address is still the same (coolchasgamer.wordpress.com).
Can you view more and please like and comment appropriately? This will make the blog more popular.
Remember we are always looking for blog members. Read ‘Register Now’ to find out more about registering!
I love kids viewing my blog and it is bad for them to see inappropriate content or swearing.
Please report any by using the commenting of the post the swearing or inappropriate activity happened in. Swearing in comments will also get reported. Just reply to the comment. To report it type into your reply ‘I will report you to the blog admin, username’. username must be the user’s name.
Give a second chance to the person who swore by asking them to delete their comment. If the same person swears again, report them to the admin.
Give someone a second chance by typing ‘One last chance to username’ as a comment. username must be the user’s name.