I will show you how to get Minecraft Pi installed on a Raspi.
Note: If you have Raspbian Jessie, Minecraft is already installed.
For Raspbian Wheezy:
1. Open Dillo
2. Visit pi.minecraft.net, click the link and choose where to extract the files. Once done, go to the mcpi folder and click on minecraft-pi and click execute. Click start game, followed by create new.
Move with the WSAD keys and jump with space. Left click to mine/attack. Use the scroll wheel (or the numbers) to select the items in the hotbar. E will load the inventory and ESC will load the pause menu.
Minecraft-pi can also be programmed. Posts about programming Minecraft Pi in the future.
Epic Chas Gamer 😀
Skin by Epic Chas Gamer.
Epic Chas Gamer 😀
To change your skin, launch up Minecraft PE and click skins. After downloading the skin, click custom and then navigate to the folder of the skin. Click on the skin and choose a skin model (Steve or Alex). Enjoy!
I guess that is what it is called, anyway.
Build a high tower out of any block. Go up to any height you want, I am going for the max (128 blocks).
Crouch and jump. Then click on the up button
Step 3. Move away from the tower of blocks. You can now glide around. Simply press on down to go down and go down to land to land on the ground. Press crouch to stop crouching.
Epic Chas Gamer 🐕
Now it is possible to write text – world names, seeds, Chat and signs, not to forget renaming on anvils in colour!
WARNING: NEVER TYPE IN §§, THIS WILL MAKE ALL TEXT INVISIBLE
If using android launch up Minecraft PE and then once got to a typing interface, (eg sign) and use the keyboard
Go to ?123 and click ~[<. Then press hard on ¶. The § icon will apear. Select it.
The code is as follows
§1 – Dark Blue
§2 – Green
§3 – Turquoise
§4 – Red
§5 – Purple
§6 – Yellow
§7 – Light grey
§8 – Dark Grey
§9 – A darker blue (I guess, anyway)
§0 – Black
There are more codes like §(a letter) so experiment with the colours and patterns!
On iOS click hard on & and select §. The code is the same as android so you can also experiment (I got the spelling correct this time)!
Drop a like if you enjoyed!
Epic Chas Gamer 😉
1. Make sure your phone/tablet has an microSD card slot.
2. Insert the microSD card into the slot. MAKE SURE THE MICROSD CARD IS FACING THE RIGHT WAY.
3.Go to Settings/Storage and scroll down to the SD Card.
4. To move media to the microSD card, click Move Media to SD Card. Press hard on a file and then click on another to select multiple files. Click Move to move them!
5. Unmount the microSD card by clicking Unmount SD Card. Once unmounted, remove safely or remount again by clicking on Mount SD Card.
6. To move an app to the microSD card, go to settings/apps, click on an app and click Move to SD Card. DONT MOVE THE MICROSD CARD FROM PHONE/TABLET WHILE APP IS BEING TRANSFERRED. This will move the app to the microSD card.
Some apps can’t moved to microSD card
To move back to tablet, press Move to Tablet.
I have changed my blog title to Epic Chas Gamer – the site address is still the same (coolchasgamer.wordpress.com).
Can you view more and please like and comment appropriately? This will make the blog more popular.
Remember we are always looking for blog members. Read ‘Register Now’ to find out more about registering!
I love kids viewing my blog and it is bad for them to see inappropriate content or swearing.
Please report any by using the commenting of the post the swearing or inappropriate activity happened in. Swearing in comments will also get reported. Just reply to the comment. To report it type into your reply ‘I will report you to the blog admin, username’. username must be the user’s name.
Give a second chance to the person who swore by asking them to delete their comment. If the same person swears again, report them to the admin.
Give someone a second chance by typing ‘One last chance to username’ as a comment. username must be the user’s name.