iOS 13.1.3 has been released for all iOS 13-compatible iPhones to fix issues from iOS 13.1.2. If you’re on any version of iOS 13, you need this update. If you’re on iOS 12 then stay away until Apple can release an update to iOS 13 which makes it a lot more stable.
Apple states that iOS 13.1.3 fixes the following problems:
- A problem where the phone would not ring or vibrate if called.
- An issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail.
- A problem with the Health app where data may not display correctly after daylight saving time adjusts.
- An issue in Voice Memos where recordings may not download when restoring from an iCloud backup.
- A bug with Apple Watch which may prevent it from pairing successfully.
- An issue with the Apple Watch where notifications may not be received.
- A problem of bluetooth disconnecting on certain vehicles.
It also improves launch performance for apps that use Game Centre and improves connection reliability for Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets.
iPadOS 13.1.3 has also been released for iPadOS 13-compatible iPads which should include these changes as well.
Have you noticed a stability increase since updating to iOS 13.1.3 or has it gotten worse? Tell me down in the comments below!